* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The CompTIA Server+ (Exam SK0-005) course builds on your existing professional experience with personal computer hardware support to present the next tier of skills and concepts that you will use on the job when administering any type of network server. If your job duties include server troubleshooting, installation, or maintenance, or if you are preparing for any type of network server-related career, it provides the primary knowledge and skills you will require to be successful. The CompTIA Server+ (Exam SK0-005) course can also benefit you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA Server+ examination (Exam SK0-005).
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform the duties of a server administrator.
- Instructor-led training
- Certification guide
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com
- To ensure your success in your course you should have 18 to 24 months of hands-on experience with installation, configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of PC hardware and network operating system issues. It is also recommended that you have the CompTIA A+ certification or the equivalent training and experience.
- This course is designed for IT professionals such as PC, desktop, and help desk technicians who have experience supporting PC hardware who wish to make the transition to become server hardware and support specialists. This course is also designed for existing server managers who are preparing to take the CompTIA Server+ Exam SK0-005.