* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
As the importance of data analytics grows, more job roles are required to set the context and better communicate vital business intelligence. Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data can drive priorities and lead business decision-making.
CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) is an early-career data analytics certification for professionals tasked with developing and promoting data-driven business decision-making.
The CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to transform business requirements in support of data-driven decisions through mining and manipulating data, applying basic statistical methods, and analyzing complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle.
As the importance for data analytics grows, more job roles are required to set context and better communicate vital business intelligence. Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data can drive priorities and lead business decision-making. CompTIA Data+ validates certified professionals have the skills required to facilitate data-driven business decisions.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Data Concepts and Environments: Boost your knowledge in identifying basic concepts of data schemas and dimensions while understanding the difference between common data structures and file formats
Data Mining: Grow your skills to explain data acquisition concepts, reasons for cleansing and profiling datasets, executing data manipulation, and understanding techniques for data manipulation.
Data Analysis: Gain the ability to apply the appropriate descriptive statistical methods and summarize types of analysis and critical analysis techniques
Visualization: Learn how to translate business requirements to form the appropriate visualization in the form of a report or dashboard with the proper design components
Data Governance, Quality, & Controls: Increase your ability to summarize important data governance concepts and apply data quality control concepts
- Instructor-led training course
- Certification guide
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- 18 to 24 months of experience in a report/business analyst job role, exposure to databases and analytics tools, a basic understanding of statistics, and data visualization experience.
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Reporting Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Clinical Analyst
- Business Data Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Data Plus is an ideal certification for not only data-specific careers, but other career paths can benefit from analytics processes and data analytics knowledge. Jobs like marketing specialists, financial analysts, human resource analysts or clinical health care analysts can optimize performance and make well-informed decisions when they use and evaluate data correctly.