* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
While IT professionals today are expected to understand some basic cloud terminology and concepts and have likely worked with public cloud or Software-as-a-Service solutions, the ability to analyze, evaluate, design, and test cloud computing solutions are hard skills to find and are in high demand. In this course, you will apply the skills required to evaluate and implement standard deployments. You will implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. You will manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure the security of cloud implementations through the use of cybersecurity best practices. This course prepares you to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-003) exam and earn the corresponding certification.
- Instructor-led training course
- Certification guide
- Practice Test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have 24 to 36 months of experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration. You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
- This course is designed for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries. Their focus is to ensure that cloud deployments are secure, that automation and orchestration are used effectively to bring business value from the cloud, and that costs are controlled through effective management of cloud vendors.
- This course is also designed for students who are preparing to take the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-003), or who plan to use Cloud+ as the foundation for more advanced cloud certifications or career roles.