CLCOR: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) is a 5 day course where you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) XE gateway and media resources, call control, Quality of Service (QoS), and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
This course also helps you prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801 CLCOR), which is part of the new CCNP Collaboration, CCIE Collaboration, and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core certifications.
To earn CCNP Collaboration, you pass two exams: a core exam (CLCOR) and a collaboration concentration exam of your choice. And now every exam in the CCNP Collaboration program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
The core exam focuses on your knowledge of collaboration infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Collaboration certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
Concentration exams (choose one)
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, Public Switched Telephone Networks (PSTNs), and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers