CISSP Exam Preparation Course
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Creating Specialized Career Paths In Cybersecurity
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a program meant to educate, and train learners and professionals having an interest in cyber security and data protection. CISSP Exam Preparation Course will help you to validate your expertise in cybersecurity and also give you the right skills to advance your career.
What Is CISSP CERTIFICATION?
The CISSP Certification is one of the prestigious certificates offered by (ISC)², an organization leading the training and certification of cybersecurity.
This CISSP Exam Preparation Course training is prepared for professionals who have worked and gained experience in at least 2 out of 8 CISSP domains.
Since CISSP Certification meets the requirements of the DOD (U.S Department Of Defence) it is worth adding the CISSP-certified credential to your resume. Also, this certification complies with the popular ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standards.
Who can enroll in the CISSP certification training course?
The CISSP certification course can guide you to build a senior-level career in information security. The enrollment criteria for this course are:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in networking.
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security, IT networks, and computers.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of cyber security and data protection.
The CISSP Exam Preparation Course will also guide you to prepare for the professional cybersecurity examinations, and gain knowledge on the updated security tools and techniques if you are already in this profession. Also, if you are a newbie and want to get a job in cybersecurity, our instructor-led classes will help you to gather fundamental to advance skills.
What Are The Benefits Of Enrolling In The CISSP Exam Preparation Course?
We all understand the fact that the CISSP Course is one of the most demanded security courses in the market. The independent Information Security Certification offered by CCS Learning Academy has got a number of added benefits, mentioned below are of them:
CISSP Exam Preparation Course Offers Better Career Growth:
There is a 2.9 million shortage of CISSP professionals. Therefore, once you complete the course, you really know the examination procedures and criteria. By earning the certification you can evidently succeed in your career and work as an IT Security Consultant or Analyst.
Educates You On The Latest Technology Updates:
Keeping the organization’s data secure is the primary objective of most of the company. This is the reason there is various advancement in IT security. More, data protection tools, resources, software, and procedures are getting invented day by day. But as a professional, you must have the correct knowledge to deploy them. In other words, the CISSP training course will give you astounding knowledge of security tools and techniques.
This certification is globally recognized. Therefore, you get the opportunity to work from any part of the world, and for global organizations too.
CISSP Exam Preparation Course Syllabus
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification Training Course is provided based on the certification rules and regulations set by (ISC)². In addition, we mainly focus on eight domains, mentioned below:
- Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4: Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7: Security Operations
- Domain 8: Software Development Security
Why to Choose CCS Learning Academy for CISSP Certification Training Course
CCS Learning Academy unlocks a broad array of exclusive tools, resources, and cybersecurity techniques for learners. Since we are present in the educational industry for over 25 years our experts have hands-on knowledge of all the IT frameworks.
We will give you a broad array of exclusive resources, and guidance on the present-day IT cyber security scenario. Thus, using the instructor’s advice you can easily make a mark in your professional field.
In addition, here are a few points that make us stand up from the rest in the IT educational industry:
- Expert trainer Led training
- Management of Cyber security programs
- Preparation for the CISSP examination
- Training on LIVE projects
To earn the certification you will need education credits. CCS Learning Academy has prepared a relevant CISSP instructor Led training course, comprising all the prerequisites required to score good marks in the examination, and also in your professional fields. Willing to know more about our program, give us a call or email us with our queries. Our experts will connect with you soon!
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official ISC2 Courseware (study guide)
- Practice Assessments with Answer Keys
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- CISSP onsite exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should have a minimum of five years of experience working in IT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity Foundations
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep Course
- Cybersecurity Specialization: Architecture and Policy
- Cybersecurity Specialization: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Anyone whose position requires CISSP certification
- Individuals who want to advance within their current computer security careers or migrate to a related career
- Security Consultant, Security Manager, IT Director/Manager, Security Auditor, Security Architect, Security Analyst, Security Systems Engineer, Chief Information Security Officer, Security Director, Network Architect