C)ISSO – Certified Information Systems Security Officer
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
MILE2’s C)ISSO Certification aims to ensure that the holder has a broad base of knowledge covering a large variety of INFOSEC areas to ensure that they are able to effectively run an INFOSEC team and establish a cybersecurity culture.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 1 year experience in 2 modules
* 1 year in IS Management
* Mile2 C)ISSO
Understanding The Course Goals
If you are looking for the “gotta have it” cybersecurity course, then the Certified Information Systems Security Officer is for you. The C)ISSO will prepare you for multiple managerial roles inside the INFOSEC community by covering a broad range of topics. You will learn theories in security concepts, practices, monitoring and compliance in IS management.
An Information Systems Security Officer is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with business and industry standards. The C)ISSO certification course is an ideal way to increase knowledge, expertise, and skill for managers, auditors, and INFOSEC professionals. At Mile2 we consider the C)ISSO to be one of our flagship courses. The things you learn in this course can be applied to management, prevention teams, and recovery professionals.
Material learned in the Live Class or Self-Study options will apply directly to the certification exam.
Understanding The Certification Exam
The Information Systems Security Officer certification exam covers the following categories:
* Computers and Electronics
* Engineering and Technology
* Oral Comprehension
* Oral Expression
* Reading Comprehension
* Written Comprehension
* Problem Sensitivity
* Social Perceptiveness
* Critical Thinking
* Deductive Reasoning
* Judgement and Decision Making
* Complex Problem solving
* Information Ordering
* Systems Analysis
* Systems Evaluation
* Customer and Personal Service
* Administration and Management
* Active Learning
- 5 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Exam Prep
- e-Lab Guide (if applicable)
- Cyber Range Access (if applicable)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Active Directory Administrators
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
- Government Employees