C)ISSA – Certified Information Systems Security Auditor
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Certified Information Systems Security Auditor, C)ISSA, course covers the skills and knowledge to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance, and implement controls for private and public enterprises. Many organizations require an Information System Auditor’s expert knowledge when it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective auditing solutions. Through the use of a risk-based approach, the C)ISSA is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with both business and industry standards.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 1 year in IS Management
* Mile2 C)ISSA
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Security Auditor students will be able to establish industry acceptable Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices and be prepared to competently take the C)ISSA exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Information Systems Security Auditor exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
- Government Employees