C)ISRM – Certified IS Risk Manager
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Mile2’s Certified Information Systems Risk Manager, C)ISRM, course is made for IT and IS professionals who are involved with all aspects of risk management. Requests for this particular area of certification is growing fast in the employment sector. Recent high-profile breaches in both the public and private sectors have increased awareness for the need for Risk Management professionals.
Mile2’s C)ISRM certification exam will test your knowledge in all areas of risk management. If you would like some training and test preparation before taking the Certified Information System Risk Manager Exam we offer the C)ISRM course as both a live class and a self-study combo.
First, you will learn to assess a system, then implement risk controls. Finally, you will be able to monitor and maintain risk procedures. With this training, you will be able to identify risks associated with specific industries. After course completion, you will be able to design, implement, monitor and maintain risk-based, efficient and effective IS controls. Knowledge of all of these areas will be required to pass the C)ISRM exam.
C)ISRM Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 1 year in IS Management
* Mile2 C)ISRM
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Risk Manager students will be prepared to pass the C)ISRM exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- 5 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Exam Prep
- e-Lab Guide (if applicable)
- Cyber Range Access (if applicable)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
- Government Employees