Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to position, plan, implement, operate, and manage a Cisco wireless LAN (WLAN) network.
This course teaches you how to design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks on a Cisco WLAN network of any size.
This course does not lead directly to a certification exam, but it does cover foundational knowledge that can help you prepare for professional-level enterprise wireless courses and exams:
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
- $800.00 for 6 months of access
- This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- We recommend but do not require that you have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager