Cisco CCNP Security: SISE eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v3.0 course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) v2.4, an identity and access control policy platform that simplifies the delivery of consistent, highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections.
This provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and use Cisco ISE, including policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration.
You will learn how to use Cisco ISE to gain visibility into what is happening in your network, streamline security policy management, and contribute to operational efficiency.
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE) exam, which leads to CCNP Security and Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Identity Management Implementation certifications.
- $500.00 for 6 months of access
- This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Familiarity with the Cisco IOS Software CLI
- Familiarity with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with 802.1x
- Recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites: Cisco CCNP Security Certification training and Introduction to 802.1x Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1x)
- Network security engineers
- ISE administrators
- Wireless network security engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners