Cisco CCNP Data Center: DCCOR eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center and CCIE Data Center certifications for advanced-level data center roles. In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement data center compute, LAN and SAN infrastructure.
You will also learn the essentials of automation and security in data centers. You will gain hands-on experience deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining Cisco data center infrastructure including: Cisco MDS Switches and Cisco Nexus Switches; Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers.
This course helps prepare you for the Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR) exam.
- $2000.00 for 6 months of access
- This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with SANs
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol
- Ability to identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families
- Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center architecture
- Understanding of server system design and architecture
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (such as VMware)
- These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) and Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Data center engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Field engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Server administrator
- Network manager