Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CLICA eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 course provides you with the knowledge and skills to streamline communication protocol, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance your communication systems and devices with knowledge about Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco Unified IM & Presence (IM&P), Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express, and Application clients.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on training, you acquire the skills to maximize the agility of robust management systems. This course helps you prepare for the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (300-810 CLICA) exam.
- $1,000.00 for 6 months of access
- This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single-site dial plan, single public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks
- The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) and Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles.
- Network architect
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator