C)IHE – Certified Incident Handling Engineer eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer course, C)IHE, is designed to help Incident Handlers, System Administrators, and Security Engineers understand how to plan, create and utilize their systems. Prevent, detect and respond to attacks through the use of hands-on labs in our exclusive Cyber Range. With this in-depth training, you will learn to develop start to finish processes for establishing your Incident Handling team, strategizing for each type of attack, recovering from attacks and much more.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months network technologies
* Sound knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
* Linux knowledge is essential
* Mile2 C)IHE
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Penetration Testers
- Microsoft Administrator
- Security Administrators
- Active Directory Administrators
- Anyone looking to learn more about security