Certified Scrum Master
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Beginning with the history of agile development and moving through the disciplines promoted by Scrum, this Scrum Master (CSM) training course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum methodology while specifically reviewing the behaviors expected of a Scrum Master. This 2–day Certified Scrum Master training course is suitable for those practicing or looking to practice the art of the Scrum Master, but is highly valuable for anyone involved in Scrum (Managers, Team Members, Product Managers, etc.).
Even projects that have solid, well–defined project plans encounter some degree of change and waste. Shifting market conditions, budget cuts, staff restructuring, or any number of influences will disrupt the best plan while contributing to customer dissatisfaction and staff discouragement. Moreover, projects that begin with changing or unclear requirements make it difficult to even establish project expectations. Scrum is the agile development process that allows teams to deliver usable software periodically throughout the life of the project, evolving with new requirements as the project proceeds.
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic to Intermediate IT Skills (attendees without a programming background like Python may view labs as follow along exercises or team with others to complete them)
- Good foundational mathematics or logic skills
- Basic Linux skills and familiarity with command-line options such as ls, cd, cp, and su
- This Scrum Master (CSM) certification program was developed for any professional who is currently involved in or will become involved in the running of Scrum projects.
- Current Scrum Team Members not certified, including:
- Business customer, user or partner
- Product Owners
- Team Members
- Acting ScrumMasters who currently are not scrum certified
- Positions within organizations that are interested in moving to Scrum, including:
- Project Manager
- Project lead
- Project sponsors
- IT Manager/Directors
- Business Analyst