C)DRE – Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
A Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer, C)DRE, is the superhero of an information System! When a business is hit by a natural disaster, cybercrime or any other disruptive tragedy, how should the organization react? What if the network infrastructure is taken down? Will the business be able to continue operations? How much will it cost if the business is down during repairs? The answer is found in the Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer certification course. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning is the process of having a professional work with a business to prepare processes, policies, and procedures to follow in the event of a disruption. The C)DRE prepares students to plan and present the latest methodologies and best practices for real-world system recovery.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months in Information Systems
* 12 months in IS Management
* Mile2 C)DRE
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- DR and BCP Engineers
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
- Government Employees