AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
- 3 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
- This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.