AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this online training course, students will learn to manage Azure subscriptions and resources, implement and manage storage, deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs), configure and manage virtual networks, and manage identities. This course is for those who are either looking to gain more knowledge about administering Azure cloud services, security, networking, and compute cloud abilities or who are looking to pass the AZ-104 exam and complete their Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator certification.
Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None but we recommend that students have previous knowledge and experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Azure and Microsoft server administrators
- Those who are looking to take and pass the AZ 104 exam