Automation with Ansible eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online instructor led training course provides the knowledge and skills to utilize Ansible, an open-source software provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool. In this course students will learn key topics including the Ansible vocabulary, installation, setting up the test environment, Ansible configuration hierarchy, playbook structure, matter most deployment, conditionals and control flow, YAML basics, Ansible blocks and galaxy, Ansible tower, and more.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but we recommend that students should be familiar with some Linux basics.
- This course is intended for system and cloud administrators needing to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.