Agile Coaching Workshop (ICP-ACC)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact UsCourse schedule:
About This Course
New – Learn a practical, real-world framework designed for the lean-thinking Agile Coach to assist you in your coaching practice as you guide your teams and organizations in their Agile journey of discovering purpose, proficiency and skillful practice
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- This is an intermediate/advanced level workshop. Participants should have completed basic Agile training – such as an ICAgile accredited Agile Fundamentals course, a Certified Scrum Master course, or an equivalent or have completed 6 to 12 months of working with Agile teams.
- For all online Agile Coaching Workshop classes, attendees are required to have a webcam with video capability throughout the class.
- Project and Program Professionals who aspire to the role of Agile Coach.
- Experienced Scrum Masters, Agile Project/Program Managers or Iteration Managers who want a more comprehensive understanding of the complete range of business and Agile coaching skills.
- Agile coaches who want to enhance and improve their professional skills as Agilists and professional coaches.
- Coaches who wish to increase the ability to break through seemingly insurmountable problems with their teams.
- Agile managers, Product Owners and others wishing to access a broader range of skills in working with teams.
- Skilled coaches who wishes to polish your skills and learn a few new tricks and techniques.
- Functional managers or Scrum Masters with some experience as an Agile coach, but Agile seems like it is not working for your teams.
- Someone trying to become a Certified Scrum Coach or ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching.
- Someone coaching or mentoring Agile teams, but you seem to be caught in a rut or just going through the motions and not making progress.