AAPM Nutanix Advanced Administration & Performance Management (v5.x)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course features comprehensive coverage of advanced administration and performance management for Nutanix clusters. You’ll learn how to monitor and tune clusters for better system performance, and optimize datacenter administration.
This course explains in detail how to use Acropolis services such as Volumes, Files and Objects. The course also explains how to define, manage, and secure workloads and applications using Calm and Flow, including automation of the Life Cycle Management (LCM) application, and how to implement and configure Self Service Portal and governance.
This course also covers Data Protection solutions such as Metro Availability with Witness. Advanced management using the new features of Prism Central and the command line are also covered in detail. This includes how to take advantage of machine learning with entity management and resource optimization as well as how to plan for future growth using Scenario Management using Prism Pro.
- 4 day certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) classroom training or NCP certification
- Basic knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration techniques
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures
- Comfortable with Linux command-line interface
- IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who already manage Nutanix clusters in the data center, but who would like more in-depth knowledge of Nutanix data center administration
- Anyone preparing for the Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP) certification.