70-764: Administering a SQL Server 2016 Database Infrastructure eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this instructor-led, online training course, students will learn the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure. Students will be taught how to authenticate and authorize users, protect data with encryption and auditing, backup and restore SQL Server, configure security for the SQL Server agent, and more.
Exam Number: 70-764
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- This instructor led, online training course is for those who administer and maintain SQL Server databases.