70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this instructor-led, online training course, students will learn how to enhance the security of their IT infrastructure. Students will gain knowledge in order to mitigate malware threats, identify security issues by using auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016, secure their virtualization platform, and use new deployment options, such as Non and dynamic access control.
This course assists students in their preparation for the MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification.
Exam Number: 70-744
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- We recommend that students have at least 2 years of experience in the IT field and should have:
- Their MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification or completed the 70-740, 70-741, & 70-742 courses, or their equivalent
- A solid understanding of:
- networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization fundamentals
- Windows Server security principles
- This online training course is intended for IT Admins who to administer Windows Server 2016 networks securely. Also, for any professional looking to take the 70-744 exam and/or gain their MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification.