70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this instructor-led, online training course, students will learn how to use Configuration Manager and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources, day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. Students will also be taught how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports.
Exam Number: 70-703
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- At least one or two years of experience managing and deploying PCs, devices, and applications.
- Strong understanding of networking, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Windows operating systems, and mobile device platforms.
- This instructor led, online training course is for Enterprise Administrators who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations.