70-697: Configuring Windows Devices eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices online training course will provide IT Professionals with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. Students will be walked through device planning, deployment, and management; network and storage configuration; access, data, app, and recovery management, and much more. This course will teach students how to configure data security, device security, and network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10 – all vital to today’s corporate computing infrastructures.
Exam Number: 70-697
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- At least two years of experience in the IT field
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of the certificate-based security.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
- Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, and/or Windows 8
- This online training course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Typically, these professionals are also interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments, and in managing cloud-based application and data service environments. This course is also intended for professionals intending to complete exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.