70-668: Administrating Microsoft SharePoint 2010 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-668: Administrating Microsoft SharePoint 2010 online training course teaches IT Professionals to design and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
You’ll also learn how to create new sites from scratch or by using site templates, create web parts from scratch and how to create workflows.
Exam Number: 70-668
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- ompleted the 70-667: Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010 course, or have equivalent knowledge and experience
- At least 2 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing SharePoint servers
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security
- This course for SharePoint 2010 is intended for IT Professionals who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large environment. While they may have implemented a SharePoint deployment, they have limited experience in designing a SharePoint infrastructure. They likely work as a senior administrator who acts as a technical lead over a team of administrators. Members of this audience should have at least 6 months experience with SharePoint 2010.