70-662 & 70-663: Designing, Deploying and Administrating Exchange Server 2010 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-662 & 70-663: Designing, Deploying and Administrating Exchange Server 2010 online training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
This course provides training to configure Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Experience managing Windows Server 2003 or Window Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Experience managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.
- Fundamental knowledge of certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This online training course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.