70-647: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Administration eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-647: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Administration online training course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to plan and deploy networking technologies associated with a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 network infrastructure. This online training course also includes networking services, application deployment, Terminal Services, Virtualization, and Active Directory.
Exam Number: 70-647
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Attended the Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Services online training course or have equivalent knowledge and concepts.
- Attended the Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure Services online training course or have equivalent knowledge and concepts.
- Attended the Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Application Platform Services online training course or have equivalent knowledge and concepts.
- Windows Vista TS level of knowledge and experience.
- Intermediate understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, name resolution, and connection methods.
- Intermediate understanding of security best practices for authentication and file permissions.
- Intermediate understanding of server and network hardware.
- The primary audience for this online training course is IT professionals, including Windows 2000 Server and Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Administrators interested in becoming a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator who focuses on network solutions.