70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 online training course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
Also this online training course helps you prepare for the Exam 70-462 and helps toward the requirements for the MCSA: SQL Server certification
Exam Number: 70-462
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this course should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- This online training course for is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server 2012 databases. Individuals performing database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or who work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job should also attend.
- Additionally, those developing applications that deliver content from SQL Server 2012 databases will find this course beneficial. This course is also intended for IT Professional seeking to prepare for the 462 exam and work towards attaining their MCSA: SQL Server certification.