70-346/347: Managing Office 365 Identities and Enabling Services eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this instructor-led, online training course, students will learn to evaluate, plan, deploy, and operate Microsoft Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. They will learn the skills required to set up and sustain an Office 365 tenant and users.
Exam: 70-346 & 70-347
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None. But the following knowledge and skills are highly recommended:
- Knowledge of cloud-based service concepts
- Active Directory Directory Services
- Overview of Office 365 and its component services
- TCP/IP network routing
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- X.509 Certificates
- Firewall ports
- Experience using Windows PowerShell
- Experience administering Office 365 with Office 365 Admin Center
- Experience working with virtual machines using Remote Desktop
- This course is intended for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies.