70-337: Enterprise Voice & Online Services w/ Lync Server 2013 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-337: Enterprise Voice & Online Services w/Lync Server 2013 online training course teaches how to design and configure Enterprise Voice and Online Services in Microsoft Lync Server 2013. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment.
In addition, it will provide the skills needed by IT or telephony consultants to deliver a Lync based enterprise voice solution. This course will teach you how to configure Lync Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Lync server deployment.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Attendance of the 70-337 Core Solutions of Lync Server 2013 course recommended
- Minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies or similar telephony systems.
- Familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Experience deploying Lync Server solutions for the following scenarios:
- End users
- Endpoint devices
- Audio/video and Web conferences
- Familiarity with security and high availability concepts.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting Lync Server.
- Understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Networking experience
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- This online training course is intended for IT Consultants and Telecommunications Consulting Professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications with particular emphasis on enterprise VOIP and online services. The student should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution.