70-336: Core Solutions of Lync Server 2013 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-336: Core Solutions of Lync Server 2013 online training course teaches IT professionals how to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 solution. The online training course emphasizes Lync Server 2013 Enterprise Unified Communications features with particular emphasis on coexisting with and migrating from legacy communication services.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment
- Experience managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Familiarity with managing and configuring databases
- An introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- This online training course is intended for IT Consultants and Telecommunications Consulting Professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for Unified Communications (UC). Candidates should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution.