70-247: Configuring & Deploying a Private Cloud w/ System Center 2012 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-247: Configuring & Deploying a Private Cloud w/System Center 2012 online training course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with Microsoft System Center 2012.
Exam Number: 70-247
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- This course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with System Center 2012. Because this is an extensive technical domain that includes several individual products and technologies, it is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite knowledge in the following areas:
- Attendance of the Monitoring & Operating a Private Cloud w/System Center 2012 (246) course recommended
- Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
- Networking and storage experience
- Familiarity with data center management processes
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
- Data Center Administrators responsible for designing, installing and configuring a private cloud infrastructure.