55121-A: Microsoft Project 2013
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This two-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals, and Project Managers who want an overall walk-through of Microsoft Project 2013 and what it has to offer. This course begins with project management basics and follows with a complete examination of project creation, management, troubleshooting and closure. Finally, we’ll discuss sharing project progress and the options available.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Prerequisites
- This course is intended for Project Managers and IT Professionals that manage projects for the organization.